Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I was just looking through my emails and came across the one for application for SEP. At that moment, I really felt like going. I had been struggling with the thought for a while, but right then I really wanted to go. Learning a new language, experiencing a new culture, all while I just pay the same fees for a local uni. But I guess my hopes were shot down a gain, by the family authrity figure. My mum said the euro dollar is too strong so the living cost would be really high if I go there, hence we couldn't be able to afford it even with a loan. Sigh. I know I should be more sensible and understanding, but it gets real tough at times. You think I should have been used to it by now, but noooo. Sigh sigh sigh.

No comments: